Skip to content | Saturday, 08-Aug-2020 | Text Only View | Site Map | Text size: A A A

Waverley Homechoice

Who Can Use the Service

Anyone who has been accepted onto Waverley Borough Council's Housing Register is able to use the service. To apply to join the Housing Register you must be over 16 years of age.

You will need to complete a pre-registration form, which can be obtained from the Council's Offices in Godalming, Haslemere, Cranleigh or Farnham or downloaded from the Council's main website. If you meet the pre-registration criteria you will be asked to complete and return a more detailed housing application form. If you are accepted onto the register you will be able to apply for a Council or Housing Association rented home. For more details about applying to go on the Council's Housing Register, go to Housing Register.

For details on how to contact us and our opening hours click How to Contact Us.

Site powered by Abritas  |  Cookie policy
Click here to download the browsealoud software